Time: Late night
Shoes: Brooks Ravenna 3
Strength: Using novice guidelines and the Legs, Back, Chest, Arms template found at ExRx.net: One warmup set per exercise using 50 percent less recorded weight for 12–15 reps. After warmup, one set of 8–12 reps per exercise to volitional fatigue. Once 13–14 reps has been achieved, increase weight 2–10% for next workout.
- Lever Seated Leg Press: 22 reps @ 190 pounds
- Lever Lying Leg Curl: 15 reps @ 50 pounds
Lever Standing Calf Raise (plate loaded): 12 reps @ 0 pounds
- Cable Straight Back Seated Row: 11 reps @ 85 pounds
- Lever Bench Press: 12 reps @ 70 pounds
- Barbell Upright Row: 15 reps @ 20 pounds
- Barbell Curl: 15 reps @ 30 pounds
- Cable Pushdown: 12 reps @ 30 pounds
- Sit-up (arms crossed): 14 reps
- Hyperextension (arms crossed): 15 reps
Note: Late night workouts ROCK!!! Felt good, felt strong. No hamstring nor any other body part issues. Other than my calves mentioned earlier tonight. Hence I took a pass on the Lever Standing Calf Raise (plate loaded) exercise.